Software Testing Course for Absolute Beginner, Software testing In-depth explanation.
This course is designed for all those who want to start a career in Software testing or have very little testing experience.
Highlights of the course:
- Syllabus Soft copy is attached with the course
- The detailed Reference book is also attached
- Each topic is explained with a real testing example.
- The course covers all the important concepts required for a person to get into the testing domain.
- Along with the theory, two practical chapters are included in the course where you will get the opportunity to apply testing techniques.
- Many Testing practical questions are provided with explanations, with this you will learn almost all the testing techniques used.
- The first chapter is completely available for preview, you can watch lectures and then decide if you would like to go with it or not.
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing Throughout the Software Development Life-cycle
- Static Testing
- Black box testing techniques (practical chapter)
- White box testing techniques(practical chapter)
- Test Techniques
I am working as an automation test manager at Bosch for the last 20years.
I have the below certifications:
1. ISTQB Foundation level
2. ISTQB Advanced test manager
3, ISTQB advanced test analyst
4.ISTQB advanced technical test analyst
5. ISTQB agile tester
6. ISTQB model-based tester
7. ISTQB automotive tester
8 IS0-26262 (Automotive safety certification)
Testing and automation is my passion and I have a lot of experience in this field, this is a great platform for me to help you all to achieve your objective.