Project Management Professional (PMP)® – Practice Tests 2021, The Complete PMP Practice Tests – Pass Project Management Professional Certification Exam Successfully [+300 Questions].
This course is a domain-based course, it’s set up to match with the exam domains presented in the PMP Exam Content Outlines 2021 published by PMI. Each practice test domain covers a high-level knowledge area essential to carrying out project management responsibilities. The domains are as follow:
- Business Environment
An explanation is provided after each practice test question to help you learn the concepts
This course provides +300 practice test questions, which will help you get ready to pass the PMP exam.
the PMP Practice Tests provides robust test questions to help you prepare for the certification exam and increase your chances of passing it the first time! By using these test questions, you can identify weak areas upfront and then develop a solid studying strategy using each of the robust testing features
The course includes 3 practice tests. Take the practice tests just as if you were taking the actual exam. If you get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, you’re ready to take the certification exam.
The PMP® certification is the most widely and globally recognized project management certification. It validates your experience and knowledge of project management. This makes obtaining a PMP® in itself a great achievement.
EXAM Domains (Percentage of Items on Test)
Domain 1: People (42%)
- Manage conflict
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
- Build a team
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
- Negotiate project agreements
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Build shared understanding
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Define team ground rules
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
Domain 2: Process (50%)
- Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Assess and manage risks
- Engage stakeholders
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products/deliverables
- Plan and manage scope
- Integrate project planning activities
- Manage project changes
- Plan and manage procurement
- Manage project artifacts
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Establish a project governance structure
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Domain 3: Business Environment (8%)
- Plan and manage project compliance
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on the scope
- Support organizational change
All the questions on the practice tests have been written and extensively reviewed by subject matter experts who hold a valid PMP and tracked to at least two references.
PMP Examination Information
The PMP examination is comprised of 180 questions. Of the 180 questions, 5 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- No. of Scored Questions: 175
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions: 5
- Total Examination Questions: 180
- Allotted Examination Time: 230 Minutes
It may take you less than the allotted time to complete the examination.
For the PMP exam, there are now two 10-minute breaks in the exam. The first will appear after you complete questions 1- 60 and review all of your answers. The second break will appear after you have completed question 120 and confirmed that you have reviewed all of your answers. Please note, once you review your responses and start your break you will not be able to return to the questions from the previous section of the exam.
When you are signed back in after each break, you will have the remaining allotted time to complete the remaining section(s). In total, you will have 230 minutes to respond to 180 questions.
Let’s get started!