Project Management Case Study, Practical Exposure to Implement Best Practices in the Most Practical Way to Manage Project.
The PMP Project course will help you to deal with real-time situations and solve real-time problems. It will give you a lot of scope for practical knowledge and experience situations and deal with them that you have read in texts. The project-based learning widens your approach and scope of learning as it will give you a lot of space to explore and experiment.
PMP project course is designed by the eminent minds of the industry, keeping in mind the complexities involved in the management of projects. Thus, apart from learning from books, it is imperative to put yourself in the shoes of others to face the challenges practically and learn to solve them efficiently. This course will make you more confident about yourself and help you stand firm in complex and grave situations.
This course will help you learn to manage the projects, map situations, learn to identify the goal and achieve them through proper planning, give you an insight into the real situation, take risks and think out of the league in a certain situation.
The course is compacted with eight case studies to make your learning better. Some of the case studies that will be included in it are:
- Project Management Certification as a communication and process toolset project management certification as a communication and process toolset
- Strategic Human resource management in practice
- Managing procurement agreements
- Implementing Project Management Methodology to Drive Better Business Outcomes
Learning outcomes of the case studies
- Helps in proper planning
- Serve as a guideline for the instruction and the evaluation
- Specify clearly what should be learned
- Convey the goal and accomplishments
- Problem-solving approach
- Help in making decisions in a complex situation
- Help to deal with ambiguities
Words of appreciation from the students
- “Overall I had a good experience with Henry Harvin from the starting till the end. I always had what I required instantly. Most importantly I found the project really interesting and it has given me enough experience to deal with practicality. I just love the whole concept. Thanks.” Mansi Arole
- “I have been recommended for this test and it is Extraordinary, thorough and effective in delivering the content of this course. The projects and the case studies were bang on and very relatable to the real world. A must needed” Kapil Parekh
- “I think the decision to get enrolled in this course was right. Two of my friends joined with me because I found the knowledge imparted was so interesting and the way the whole subject was dealt was just splendid. If you are serious about the PMP then you should go for it. A great way to learn things practically. Very nicely designed.” Bruce Reyes
- “I want to thank Henry Harvin for such a good initiative as it will really help us go a long way and [prepare well for PMP. It Is well designed and it is interesting. I have completed the whole test an interesting course that will keep you engaged and pass it and now I feel more confident and till the end, there is nothing to mug up but learn the real thing that belongs to the real world.” Jignesh Kumar.”
- “You must go for it as it is a really interesting and creative concept. Not a new one but really creative! Very nicely prepared and the way the whole subject is treated is really nice. The trainer and even the participants were very cooperative that made the whole thing very good. Indeed, an eye-opener!” Sajid Hasan Rizvi