Paramedic Masterclass: Complete Paramedicine Course, Learn what it takes to become a Paramedic – respond to emergencies, perform CPR, and save lives.
Ever considered who is the first point of contact in the event of an accident? Who saves lives through emergency treatment in life-threatening situations?
A team of paramedicine personnel!
Paramedicine personnel play a vital role in healthcare. They are the professionals who assess the gravity of the situation, determine the source of injury, provide first aid and take the patients to the hospital. Their first and foremost responsibility is to save the victim’s life. For this, they always have to be quick on their feet and have the ability to handle high-pressure situations. Being a paramedicine professional entails assisting people through and out of emergency circumstances.
Does this sound like something you always wanted to do? Want to pursue this gratifying and door-opening career path? Then enrol in the Paramedicine course now!
In this course, you will learn:
- the fundamentals of paramedicine and its significance in different healthcare settings.
- Have a clear understanding of basic human anatomy, including different human organ systems.
- Explore the vital topics of first aid, infant CPR, how to deal with choking, etc.
- Familiarise yourself with common injuries, such as burns, fractures, sprains and so on.
- Strengthen your understanding of infection control and the importance of sterilisation and decontamination.
- Become acquainted with medical emergencies like heart attack, stroke, seizure, etc.
- Know how to do a primary assessment, secondary assessment and full body examination.
Why learn Paramedicine
Deciding to pursue a paramedic career is an opportunity for a rewarding career path. A paramedic career can be impactful due to the many lives you could save while on the job. According to the US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of EMT’s and Paramedics is projected to grow 15% from 2016-2026 (that’s much faster than average). Another great reason to decide to pursue paramedic career opportunities is the fact that paramedic training is not too long. Training to become a paramedic can be completed in just about one year.
Why choose John Academy
Our enormous experience in creating courses for beginners, 20K+ enrolled students in various platforms, and dedicated support for your questions and problems makes John Academy a worthy companion to trust with your endeavours. Our courses are developed by expert instructors who have excelled in their respective fields and want to share their first-hand knowledge with learners across the globe. You will also gain the recognized certification to help you journey to that dream job or business. Become confident in your knowledge and skills of Paramedic service and use them to develop your profile in the marketplace.
So, join the Paramedicine course today and learn all the essentials needed to ensure a job in the industry.