Hello fellow developer!
Welp.. that’s this course!
- Over 8 hours of video
- Over 55 lessons
- 5 mini projects
- 3 mid-sized projects
- 1 final project
Is this course for you?
- Plus the projects that come with this course are very practical and really help you use what you’ve learned.
Here’s what you’ll be learning in this course
- Variables – A variable is a tiny piece of memory that’s allocated in your computer. It’s used for storing a tiny piece of data, like your name, a number, or several lines of code it should execute.
- Conditional statements – These are the little checkpoints in a program that make a computer actually do something. For example, if you’re 18 or older you’re allowed to vote. This is a real life “conditional statement”. It reads like this: if age > 18: do something. This is exactly how computers know what to do and you’ll learn how to write these.
- Functions – When you write enough code you’ll eventually end up copying and pasting the exact same code over and over again. A function lets you write a piece of code one time and use it over and over. You’ll learn about regular functions, immediately invoked functioned, anonymous functions and arrow functions!
- Loops – One of the most powerful concepts in computer science is the idea of a “loop”. Basically it lets you do one action over and over again until it’s told to stop. You’ll learn about for loop, foreach loops and while loops!
- API’s and Ajax requests – API’s are inevitable in web development. It’s important to know how they theoretically work, and how to work with them. You’ll get hands on experience with a real life API and an Ajax request.
— I really like and appreciate this tutor for his way of explaining. Fantastic!
— Not completed the course just yet, but from the lessons so far I have found Kalob’s explanations to be clear and succinct. He explains exactly what he is doing and why. The pace is spot on and I never felt the explanations were verbose. I’ve never had the most confidence with Js so I decided to buy this course. I feel the lessons are helping and I am slowly gaining in confidence by the day. Great for beginners.
— Its amazing, the explanation is so simple, I wish I had gone through this course earlier.
— Yes, so far its been very easy and has a great start.
— IT’S A GREAT JS BEGINNER COURSE