Snowflake – Build & Architect Data pipelines using AWS
Snowflake – Build & Architect Data pipelines using AWS, Data engineering and architecting pipelines using snowflake & AWS cloud.
Snowflake is the next big thing and it is becoming a full blown data eco-system . With the level of scalability & efficiency in handling massive volumes of data and also with a number of new concepts in it ,this is the right time to wrap your head around Snowflake and have it in your toolkit . This course not only covers the core features of Snowflake but also teaches you how to deploy python/pyspark jobs in AWS Glue and Airflow that communicate with Snowflake , which is one of the most important aspects of building pipelines .
Anyone who has a basic understanding of cloud and belong to one of the below backgrounds can benefit from this course :
– Data Scientists / Analysts
– Data Engineers / Software Developers
– SQL Programmers or DBA’s
– Aspiring Data analysts and scientists who are learning SQL and Python
This Course covers :
- What is Snowflake
- Most Crucial Aspects of Snowflake in a very practical manner
- Writing Python/Spark Jobs in AWS Glue Jobs for data transformation
- Real Time Streaming using Kafka and Snowflake
- Interacting with External Functions & use cases
- Security Features in Snowflake
Prerequisites for this course are :
- Knowing SQL or at least some prior knowledge in writing queries
- Scripting in Python (or any language )
- Willingness to explore ,learn and put in the extra effort to succeed
- An active AWS Account & know-how of basic cloud fundamentals
Important Note – You need to have an active AWS Account in order to perform the sections related to Python and PySpark . For the rest of the course , a free trial snowflake account should suffice .
Some Tips :
- Try to watch the videos at 1.2X speed
- Read the reference links and the official documentation of Snowflake as much as possible