Introduction to Strategic Analysis – 2018, Business strategy development fundamentals.
One of the key ideas behind strategic analysis is getting a comprehensive view of an organization’s business model as it is, as it is meant to be in the foreseeable future, and how the organization is going to get there.
In the course we will be discussing an analytical toolkit for dissecting business models, as well as developing the skills necessary for strategic thinking.
The course includes the following:
- 9 video nuggets (slides with a voice-over)
- A strategic analysis Case study with the techniques applied (PDF)
- A business case calculation model in MS Excel (XLS)
- A bunch of simple MS Excel templates that can be re-used when conducting analysis
- Educational Quiz with tips related to Business change and Strategic analysis