Google Script Form Submission Response and Spreadsheet Data
Google Script Form Submission Response and Spreadsheet Data, Explore how you can submit data to Google Spreadsheet update the data and send emails on form submission.
Please note this course covers how to use Google Apps Script to automate and increase productivity within gSuite – Coding is required
Course covers the basics of setting up form submission.
Using Spreadsheets to track data
Setting up triggers of scripts to automate content
Coding includes below :
- Setting up form to submit data
- Sending an email on form submission : setup of trigger to catch form submissions
- Use of Spreadsheet to track data
- Update and getting content from the Spreadsheet to use in Google Apps Script code
- Update set and get of Sheet data
- Sending of emails from sheet data – checking to see if user from sheet already has email sent
- Adding UI for advanced menu option within spreadsheet
Source code is included so you can copy and paste the code to try for yourself.
Step by step learning
Fast friendly support is always available within the Q&A section
Experienced instructor with over 20 years of experience ready to help you learn
You have nothing to lose – Join now and start learning to create your own version of this helpful application today!