Fundamentals of Programming Languages (Mini-Course)
Fundamentals of Programming Languages (Mini-Course), An introductory guide to learn the foundations of coding for beginners for starting a programming career.
Do you want to take your first step towards a programming career?
Are you looking for simple easy-to-understand videos to learn the fundamentals of programming languages?
If you are completely new to programming, you might be feeling entirely lost on where and how to get started with coding. You are looking for a direction to learn the fundamentals of programming languages. You want to understand coding concepts through an easier approach. This course will teach you the basics of programming language fundamentals from the ground up. This course will help you in giving a head start to your new journey as a software engineer. You do not require any coding knowledge to take this course.
Who This Course Is For
- Freshers, who are looking for their first job as a software engineer.
- Experienced non-IT professionals, who are looking for a career change as a software engineer.
At The End Of This Course
- You will get a basic idea about the fundamentals of programming languages.
- Further, you will be more confident to learn the complete fundamentals of programming languages.
More Reasons To Take This Course
- Learn the programming fundamentals once and use it to learn any programming language later.
- You can take this course without the need for any coding experience.
- Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
- Downloadable resources and guides.
- Quizzes and Assignments that make you productive while taking the course.
Why Am I Doing This?
Career in the software development industry has been the backbone for my success. The job as a programmer has helped me immensely in paying off my educational loan, pay towards my marriage expenses, purchase a new house, and invest for the future.
Moreover, I felt great satisfaction when teaching others, be it to my friends during college or to my colleagues in the software companies. This was mostly 1-to-1 or to a group of 5-10 people.
I was looking for a way to reach more people to teach them computer programming. I found Online Courses as the best option to teach more people at their own time and pace.
See you in the course video!
What Do You Get When You Enroll In Fundamentals of Programming Languages (Mini-Course)?
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content
About Your Instructor
Praveenkumar Bouna, shortly Praveen, is a software engineer with over 14 years of software development experience. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. He has worked in Security & Surveillance as well as Access Control systems in top MNCs in the software industry. He is known for his simpler teaching approach towards explaining various complex topics his colleagues come across in everyday programming life.
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to Software Development
- Overview of Programming
- Understand the basics of Variables
- Understand the basics of Operators
- Understand the basics of Program Flow
- Quizzes and assignments to validate your learning
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior knowledge of programming languages or coding is required. This course will cover everything you need to master programming fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of using computers.
- To complete the interactive elements of the course, you’ll need a laptop/desktop with an internet connection.