DIY Website for Beginners: How to Start Your Business Online, Created for small business entrepreneurs with a DIY mindset.
Are you wanting to start a business? Of course, you need a website.
But how do you know where to start with a tight budget?
Sign up for this course to learn from a self-made DIY entrepreneur who knows how to make things happens with 0 to little investment. I know how easy it is to just throw yourself right in and start building a website. However, it’s not the method you should take. Learn from my mistakes as I’ve literally done my website more than 5X through trial and error. So take the shortcut and let me help you come up with a strategy that will help you be more deliberate about how your brand is represented online – with a few analytics tips included to keep your strategy going long-term.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Choosing a domain that’s optimized for search results and branding
- Developing a solid content strategy to engage your target audience
- Identifying how you want to represent your brand online and effectively communicate to your customers
- Selecting a website design that makes your voice and tone
- Learning easy-to-reach resources to get your website up and running
- Adding Google Analytics to track your website performance and why it’s important
- Easy techniques to find opportunities to continue optimizing your website towards your goal
With this course, you’ll really understand how to build your website with a solid plan, so you’ll look professional, engaging, and ready to do some real business! I’ll guide you through the thought process, but also leave room for you to brainstorm.
Always open to feedback as well as I can continue to improve this course and you’ll have unlimited access to the new content that you’ve asked for!
Join me and learn how to bring your online business to life!