Complete Payroll Management in Microsoft Excel & TALLY ERP9
Complete Payroll Management in Microsoft Excel & TALLY ERP9, Payroll Management,Microsoft Excel,Excel,TALLY ERP9, Payroll Process,Tally, Excel Payroll Management, Salary , wages ,HR.
The Managing and processing a business’s payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll have a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. The understanding and operating of a payroll system within a business is an essential requirement for perform the payroll process exactly and correctly with lower financial cost.
Welcome to My Complete Payroll Management In Microsoft Excel & TALLY ERP9
This Complete Payroll Management In Microsoft Excel & TALLY ERP9 course is all about payroll management, it consists How to Calculate the payroll and general overall understanding about payroll.
The course contain 2 practical scenario with Different Pay heads and calculation process. I have given task to do then video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
01. How To Enable Payroll Features On Tally ERP9?
02 How To Enter The Opening Balance In Tally ERP9?
03 How To Create A Template For Payroll Management In Microsoft Excel?
04 How To Calculate The Employee’s Allowances And Deduction By Using Microsoft Excel And Tally ERP9?
05. How To Exactly Calculate Employee’s Total Earnings And Deduction And Net Salary By Using Microsoft Excel And Tally ERP9?
06 How To Get The Pay Slip,Pay Sheet And Payroll Statement On Tally ERP9?
07. How To Cut The Employee’s House Loan And Education Loan , Income Tax And Professional Tax?
This is a very useful course if:
- You are thinking of employing people
- You are going to take responsibility for Payroll Process
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to know payroll and use Tally ERP9 for payroll process
- You want to put this skill on your CV
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be offering payroll services
- You run your own business and want to know how to run the payroll for yourself
- Payroll management team
- HR Managers