Build a To-Do List with React, Express and MongoDB – 2021, Learn React, Express and MongoDB while building a fun to-do list app.
In this course we will be learning the fundamentals of React such as components, handling forms and more, and we will be digging into the world of hooks. We will be explaining the basic hooks that are commonly used. After all of that, we will begin writing our front-end for our to-do list app and we will power it up with our back-end that we’re going to write as well.
So in summary, in this course we will talk about:
- React fundamentals
- React hooks
- How to create RESTful APIs
- How to integrate Express with MongoDB
- How to integrate React with Express
Am I eligible for this course? Yes, if you are one of the below:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Programmers tired of writing jQuery code and want to step up their skills.
- Programmers trying to build apps with React
- Programmers trying to learn full stack development
- Developers trying to learn how to build a RESTful API
- Programmers looking to start into freelancing
- Hobbyists trying to enjoy their time by building a fun app