3D Features in SolidWorks: Foundation Course, Earn expertise in the foundation of 3D Modeling using SolidWorks: Gateway to 3D Modeling.
Learn the foundation to 3D Modeling in SolidWorks. You can master the various functionalities available in the primary 3D Features for creating a 3D model.
If you excel these commands, it will be easier for you to explore the potential of 3D modeling in SolidWorks.
We will be teaching following things to you in this course:-
1. Extruded Boss Feature with intensive details
2. Revolve Boss Feature in details
3. Exporting a native SolidWorks file in 3D printable formats like STL, IGES and STEP.
4. Creating the drawing of any view from the 3D model which can be then utilized in AutoCAD
5. Creating a PDF file which can be 3D visualized in simple Adobe Reader.
We cover every possible design element of SolidWorks that is going to be of your use.
In each of our video, we do not put up only the selected parts of the tutorial video. We show you from start to finish giving you the intricate details and showing you how it goes in real life. Any function failure is seen in many of the videos which give you a good idea of what to do and what not to do.
In every video, we start from zero so that you are not hung at any stage of designing without having a clue of getting out of it. Following our video tutorials, you can very easily learn the parts.
We show you the designing of products that are actually accomplished in the design industry. Things are practical, not theoretical. You know what the difference between theoretical and practical one is.