WordPress Plugin Development with Svelte.js (2021), How to develop a plugin for WordPress with Svelte.
WordPress Plugin Development with Svelte
This course aims to teach you how to code your own plugin on a WordPress website. We are going to learn together how to start, how to activate our plugin, and how to change our content dynamically.
- At the end of this course, I’ll provide you the entire plugin as files to use.
In this course, we are going to learn to use AngularJS to create our first WordPress Plugin. Step by step, we are going to:
- Create a local WordPress,
- Create your first WordPress plugin
- Build our first Svelte app,
- Create our first Svelte component,
- Link WordPress with our Svelte app,
- Import Bootstrap as a CDN,
- Import other scripts that we will need,
- Show/hide a cookie banner,
- Put/remove cookies from the browser
What is Svelte?
Svelte: A new approach to building rich user interfaces
The outcome of this approach is not only smaller application bundles and better performance, but also a developer experience that is more approachable for people that have limited experience of the modern tooling ecosystem.