The Complete React Redux Node Express MySQL Developer Course, Learn Full Stack Development React & Redux & Node & Express & MySQL| integrate Node with MySQL DB and create CRUD APPS.
Building full stack applications (frontend + backend) with the React Node MySQL is very popular – in this course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!
Our Project stands for MySQL, Express.js, React.js, Redux, GitHub API, and Node.js – and combined, these technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
In this course, we’ll build an entire project and you will learn how these different technologies work together step by step. We’ll first have a look at all the individual building blocks so that we then can also combine them all into one amazing application by the end of the course.
This course also doesn’t stop after the basics – instead, you’ll also learn how to add file upload, authentication, and how to deploy your application To Heroku
These days everything uses a database, and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, Mysql is a great database for just about all your needs.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
– Learn React Basics From Scratch
– React Router
– Lifecycle Hooks
– React Produced Routes
– Asynchronous Redux
– React Hooks
– React Performance
– React Design Patterns
– Persistence + Session Storage
– Node.js Architecture
– NPM (Node Package Manager)
– Node.js Modules
– JSON File
– Node.js Basics
– File System
– HTTP Module
– Learn Express js Basics From Scratch
– How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
– Learn who to connect to the MySQL Server with CMD (terminal)
– Learn who to do a CRUD operation to the MySQL DB with CMD (terminal)
– How To install the MySQL Node Module
– How To Connect To Database In Node
– How To Create A Database
– How To Insert into table
– How To Select Data From Table
– How To Updating Records
– How To Delete (Drop) A Table
– Integrate Node.js with MySQL
– How To Work With GitHub API To Fetching Users Data
– Create a complete Real World Full Stack App using (React Redux Node Express MySQL) From Scratch
– Deployed to Heroku