Protein secrets for athletes, Protein secrets for athletes. Protein recommendations for endurance ,team and strength athletes.
You will learn what are proteins and their role in athletes health and performance.
Course will cover subjects such as what are good source of natural proteins, when and how to take protein supplements, how to choose good quality supplements.
You will learn everything you need to know including:
- what is Protein and Protein function in human body.
- Why adequate protein intake so important.
- Recognize complete and incomplete proteins.
- Will be able to identify protein types and their respective sources.
- Able to measure leucine content of protein sources.
- Recommendation of daily protein intake specific to strength and endurance sports.
- Learn how to plan your diet to get all essential amino acids to initiate muscle protein synthesis minerals from your food, understand circumstances when you need protein supplements.
- Protein timing. Pre-,Post exercise protein intake
- Understand in what circumstances you need protein intake during exercise.
- Pre-sleep protein intake recommendations.
- How to choose good quality supplement, read and understand supplement labels.
and much, much more!
- How protein intake effects sports performance and how athletes should plan their diet to get all required proteins from food.
- If you decide to choose protein supplements ,how to choose good quality one and how to ensure they do not consume any banned substances
- By the end of this course, You’ll confidently understand the differences between protein from animal and plant sources, and how to confidently include each throughout your day.
- You’ll become confident adjusting your protein goals based on your age, size, training, goals, and more!
- You will know how to plan your diet to get all required protein as well as apply your knowledge to improve your sports performance.
You will become more aware and knowledgeable by enrolling today!