PMP/NEW UPDATES ’21 REAL EXAM PMBOK 277 Q&A WITH EXPLANATION, 277 Practice Questions for the PMP Certification Exam (based on the PMBOK 6th Edition with new ruls 2021)
You can pass your PM ® Exam; We can help
the new format of the PMP exam 2021 has become effective from 2nd Jan 2021 (50% Agile and 50% Predictive/Hybrid). Situational and scenario-based questions will form the core of the PMP certification exam.
The exam domains will be: People (42%), Process (50%), and Business Environment (8%).
About half of the PMP examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches. Predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches will be found throughout the three domain areas listed above and are not isolated to any particular domain or task.
1) Read PMBOK thoroughly. Hardly you get questions outside PMBOK.
2) Read the PMI Agile Practice Guide.
3) Take the printout of 5-10-49 (5 process groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 49 processes) from PMBOK-6 and read it on daily basis.
4) Download the PMBOK outline document from the PMI website.
5) Practice my 277 Question mock at least twice to assess your speed and readiness.
This exam contains :
- The Most Asked Questions on the Pmp Exam
- Answer Explanations
- Situation-Based Questions
- Agile based Questions
- Numerical and mathematical questions
- Knowledge area-specific questions (All knowledge areas have been covered)
- Concept Definition Based Questions
- Based on PMBOK 6 Syllabus
- Every answer has an explanation and reference to the PMBOK Guide 6
In the PMP Practice Exam , you’ll be challenged with 277 PMP practice exam questions based on the PMBOK Guide, sixth edition update 2021. These question have been written to emulate the PMP exam and are based on the PMP exam objectives as provided by PMI.
In this course you’ll have six exams total:
- PMP Exam One: 50 question across all exam domains (50 min)
- PMP Exam Two: 50 question across all exam domains (50 min)
- PMP Exam Three: 50 question across all exam domains (50 min)
- PMP Exam Four: 50 question across all exam domains (50 min)
- PMP Exam five: 50 question across all exam domains (50 min)
- PMP Exam six: 27 question across all exam domains (30 min)
Use this practice exam course to prepare to pass the PMP exam. Take each 50 min exam set until you can answer all 50 questions correctly. Repetition is the mother of learning! You can do this!