SharePoint O365/Online Site User Crash Course
SharePoint O365/Online Site User Crash Course, Learn to use your SharePoint Online/O365 corporate site in under 2 hrs. Learn Document Libraries and all the Lists.
So many organizations will push out a new SharePoint site and not give their employees the basic training they need to navigate it. Well, this SharePoint Site User crash course will help you with that. In under 2 hours, I will teach you how to manage your documents in the library and create items and a variety of lists that you will find on your SharePoint site.
In this 2-hour crash course you will learn:
- What document libraries are.
- Uploading and creating documents within those libraries.
- Creating your document views
- Learn and use document versioning.
- Filter your document libraries
- Share those imports and documents.
- Search for those documents from any place within SharePoint including Delve.
- Learn what SharePoint Lists are.
- Creating your first corporate announcements.
- Learn to create calendar events.
- Create links to both external and internal URLs.
- Create a custom list.
- Learn how to create support tickets with issue tracking.
- Connect your SharePoint Calendar to Outlook.
- Integrate Teams to connect to Calendars, Sites, Libraries, and Documents from your SharePoint Site.
This course is fast past but covers a lot of ground to get you the skills you need to feel comfortable navigating your SharePoint site. From Document Libraries to Issue Tracking and everything in between, you will learn how to create, upload and maintain your documents and items and gain the confidence you need to use SharePoint effectively and efficiently.