Master the Google Docs Word Processor | 2020 G Suite Updates
Master the Google Docs Word Processor | 2020 G Suite Updates, Goodbye Microsoft Word software. Hello Google Drive’s cloud-based professional productivity app for text documents.
Our video courses use a Question & Answer format. No need to sift through 8 hours of long lectures looking for a single piece of information.
Similar to Microsoft Word or Apple Pages, most people use Google Docs for writing simple documents, never realizing all the time-saving ins and outs of the free online productivity software. In addition to simple functions like saving a document locally as a PDF or adjusting your Google Drive storage plan, this course will show you how to fully use the cloud-based software to quickly create slick, professional documents by utilizing the following:
- Little-Known Features
- Enable voice typing
- Access the script editor section for computer programmers
- Place an automatically-created table of contents into the document
- Translate a full document
- Add letters with accents or special characters
- Save headings as a default style from templates
- Transition between editing and suggesting modes
- Find the word count
- Document Format & Structure
- Place a page number on every page but the title page
- Create bullet-point lists
- Format text into columns
- Check the document’s spelling & grammar
- Tables & Charts
- Insert tables with adjustable border color, size, style
- Utilize the chart editor in Google Sheets to customize charts
- Add donut holes and border strokes to pie charts
- Slant the labels on the X-axis of a bar chart
- Adjust a chart’s gridline count and color
- Create additional rows and columns
- Merge cells in a table
- Storage Management & Permissions
- Select a new document from a template
- Adjust sharing privileges to prevent editors from changing access and adding new people
- Disable download, print, and copy options for commenters and viewers
- Change storage plans
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
With over 100 lessons on very focused topics, this course will save you plenty of time by specifically answering each and every question you could possibly have about this ubiquitous professional software.