Learn Video Editing for Freelancing & Social Media Marketing, After joining this video editing course you will be able to do freelancing or can edit promo videos for any social media.
In this video editing course you will learn how to edit videos from raw clips to professional looking business promotional video.
we have covered all main features of any video editing software like cutting, trimming, transitions, enhancing, speed up, resizing for any social media, putting titles, animated logo, animated text explanations etc.
Want to Do Freelancing
After learning promo video editing in this course you can give your services of this skill on any freelancing platform. video editing skill is high in demand.
Want to Promote Any Business
If you have your own business or any client’s business, can make promo video for social media marketing.
We have Covered
- Which Software to use for video editing
- How to get free version of software
- Elements needed to start editing
- How to get Social Media Icons
- Import Media and Timeline of software
- Zoom in out on timeline
- How to detach & delete raw audio
- How to add , delete video or audio tracks on timeline
- Why we need to cut and short raw video clips length
- Cut (split) and delete unnecessary clips, parts
- Undo ,Redo option (important if delete something mistakenly)
- Continue Cut (split) again
- Add Transition to edited clips
- Export to Computer
- Reopen Software and import rendered video
- Exploring Video settings option
- Increasing Video Speed
- Resize video for social media
- Import Social Media icons & logo
- Put Plain colour for text
- Clipping at start for video title
- Adding Animated title at start
- Add logo & animate it
- Adding animated business slogans and from where to get these
- Add business address with animation
- Add social icons and contacts with animation
- Adding Audio
- How to save complete project source file for future use
- Export (render) final video
- How to save layers as custom
- Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques. Note! As a extra you will get source file of the project i made in this course.
- Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!