Jenkins Introduction for Developer, End to End Integration : Selenium – Maven – Git – Jenkins.
Content and Overview
- 100% hand-on, practical with real life use case
- Step by step style, explain and make every thing clear
- Cover Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Cover Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Cover Installation Jenkins on Windows as a service
- Cover Installation Jenkins on Mac as a service
- Cover installation Jenkins on Ubuntu as a service
- Working with Git to clone source code
- Working with Maven to build Java project
- Working with Tomcat server to deploy Java web application
After complete this course
Now a day, DevOpt and Continuous Integration engineer are very hot career. The average salary for DevOpt engineer at silicon valley is more than 120000$ a year. After complete the course, You will familiar with Jenkins and make it become essential tool for your CI/CD or DevOpt implementation.