Not just for QA Engineers!
We will go over what a coding interview will look like and we will walk through some sample exercises.
You will end the course with a final project where you will create a utility app to provide data that you can use in your testing in the future.
What you will be learning:
- The basics: variables, if statements, loops, arrays, functions, and objects
- How to run your code in the browser console
- How to work with JSON data
- How to hook your code up to a web application
- How to manipulate the DOM
- How to enforce coding standards with Linting
- How to test your code with unit testing
How I teach:
I want you to always be coding.
The lessons are quick and to the point. You will follow my lectures through examples and have opportunities to practice what I taught.