Free!! Learn why Lean Six Sigma Certification Is Important, Get all your questions answered here about Lean Six Sigma and why it is important to achieve the certification.
Learn the very basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma Methodology. Six Sigma was developed way back in 1986 and is complete based on how to reduce cost, improve quality, reduce waste, improve consistency and improve customer satisfaction.
After completing this course you would have the basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts, and why Lean Six Sigma Certification Is important for Individual to make a career choice or Organization to train their employees . By completing this course, you will have fair idea why you should implement Lean Methodologies.
- No need to pay money as its free course.
- No need to take days off from your work.
- You can search for Live Training Schedules.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied.
You will learn Lean Six Sigma improvement skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and live quizzes.
Here is a summary of topics covered in this course.
- “Problem Solving”: We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. “Albert Einstein”
- What is process improvement.
Working on the process versus working in the process.
How much time do we spend working on the process versus working in it?
Multiple forms of process improvement:
Total Quality Management (TQM)
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
The systematic method of minimizing waste without sacrificing productivity. Its about making the process faster by removing non-valued added process steps and delivering greater value to the customer.
The systematic method of improving processes by reducing the probability that an error or defect can occur. It’s about limiting variation in the process to produce exactly what the customer wants.
- Six Sigma Principles
- Six Sigma Principles
- A Powerful Combination
Lean + Six Sigma = Lean Six Sigma
- Why Implement Lean Six Sigma
- What Lean Six Sigma is and isn’t
- Examples of Organizations and Six Sigma
- What are the Levels of Six Sigma?
- Why Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- What you will learn in Lean Six Sigma
- How to Become Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Thank You For Your Time!
See you in class!