DevOps Series – Server Automation using Ansible, Let us explore concepts of Ansible for automating the tasks on multiple servers using Ansible.
As part of DevOps series in this course you will learn Ansible in the pursuit of automating the tasks on multiple servers using Ansible.
- Create virtual machines using Vagrant (simulated multinode environment)
- Some of the common tasks we perform as system administrators on daily basis
- Overview of DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc in the pursuit of automating the common tasks.
- Install Ansible on control node
- Configure password less login between control node and managed nodes
- Deep dive into some of the important Ansible modules with examples
- Develop Ansible Playbook for reusability – to be developed
- Organizing multiple Playbooks in the form of roles – to be developed
- Using pre-defined as well as custom variables along with templates – to be developed
- Overview of Ansible Tower
- and more