Digital Photoshop Compositing For Advertising Campaigns.
New Update 05 November 2019
- Great for Photoshop Intermediate Users “Making Photoshop Fun & Easy”
- Good to have some photoshop knowledge or experience.
- Full lifetime access to the complete course & updates.
- All Photoshop Work files (PSD Files) are available under the resource section.
My approach is:
One thing I have learned through all the years of working with Adobe Photoshop is that knowing and understanding the essentials of adobe photoshop is just as fundamental as the heavier and trickier Photoshop techniques when it comes to honing your craft.
This Digital Photoshop Compositing For Advertising Campaigns course is multifaceted. It would be good if you have some to intermediate knowledge of Photoshop. This course does not cover any photoshop essentials.
This photoshop course heads right into adobe Bridge & photoshop raw conversions. In the next part of the photoshop course, we head into the photoshop compositing part. From here the following lectures will deal with the more advanced photoshop techniques to really improve your Photoshop skills and the pace at which you work.
- Simple Photography & Light Setup skills.
- Photoshop Retouching skills.
- Photoshop Compositing skills.
- Colour Grading & adding light flairs.
- How to work with masks & Adjustment layers.
- How to effectively use selections & cut out objects.
- How to manipulate & combine images.
- How to fix skin & manipulation.
- How to use Adobe Bridge & Raw Conversions.
- How to effectively use the Dodge & Burn technique.
- How to apply image sharpness & the wow look.
… and much, much more!
What sets this course apart:
- I will teach you how to achieve a photoshop compositing project, so don’t worry if you don’t have prior experience with photoshop compositing. We start slow and then build our way up.
- Receive all work material (Raw’s & Photoshop files) from the start and work along.
- Many techniques, exercises, and work challenges.
- The idea is to make photoshop compositing fun and easy! “Great to work along”
- Instructor support within 24 Hours. “I do my best to answer every question”
One final note: My goal is to teach you photoshop compositing, so don’t stress about not having worked in photoshop compositing before. “I do my best to make it simple & fun”