Communication Skills To Double Your Impact In The Workplace, Learn high impact communication skills for emails, group messaging, online meetings, social media & verbal communication.
Do you wish you could communicate better and have more impact? Are you overwhelmed by all the ways we communicate? Do you feel your voice gets lost in a noisy world?
In this course I’ll teach you how to use email better, how to present to a group and in public, how to use messaging tools like Whatsapp and online meeting platforms like Teams & Zoom. I’ll teach you how to communicate verbally, in writing and through images. You’ll also learn three principles of communication: story telling, brevity and clarity. In this course there are downloadable resources, 1 on 1 lessons, wipeboard presentations and activities for you to practice what you have learnt and put these lessons to the test so you achieve your goals. You will also learn how to engage more meaningfully with your boss and co-workers, how to get heard in meetings and how to use social media more effectively.
You’ll get the following in this course:
- Practical principles and techniques to help you communicate better in different contexts and with different audiences
- Tips from my 25 year career of how I have communicated in meetings, presentations, with co-workers and on projects
- Email management techniques that will improve how you write emails, manage your inbox and stand out in other people’s inboxes
- Tips for communicating better in online meetings so that you come across with credibility through engagement & contribution
- Principles for group messaging, social media and engaging larger groups to get action like attending events and opening attachments
- Verbal communication principles so that you get heard more in settings such as 1:1, with your boss, co-workers and colleagues
- Activities in each section of the course as well as an assignment at the end of the course to help you achieve your goals
I guarantee that by the end of this course you will be a better communicator. Check out some of the lessons below, enroll and I’ll see you in the course. There’s also lots of downloadable resources, activities and an assignment that will get you taking practical steps to actually become the better communicator that you want to be.