California COVID-19 Laws at Work, California workers rights after potentially being exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace.
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Adam Juratovac, and I’m an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area. For the past three years, I’ve been focusing my legal practice on California Employment Law.
Today, I’m excited to share with you the findings from my legal research and analysis regarding:
(1) the new COVID-19 notice requirements for employers;
(2) the Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act; and
(3) the California’s COVID-19 Supplemental Sick Leave.
After completing this course, you will learn about the rights California workers are entitled after potentially being exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace.
After completing this course, you will understand:
1. Who California employers must notify after potential exposure to COVID-19?
2. What do the employers have to tell the employees or workers?
3. How long should it take for the employer to notify me?
4. What happens if my employer doesn’t notify me?
Note: This course is filled with general legal information. Purchasing this course does not create an attorney/client relationship. This course does not provide specific legal advice for any individual. If you need individualized legal advice, please speak with an employment attorney.
ENJOY TAKING THIS COURSE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS COURSE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. My Youtube Channel has over 500 Employment Law related videos.