Beginner to Pro – Excel Tutorial, Become an Excel power user by learning all the functions, formulas, and formatting you will need to for finance.
Why this course is for you
You want to increase your Excel skills to become more efficient at work, school, or any personal project. You want to learn powerful Excel functions that will allow you to automate much of your work and make your life easier. You want to learn how to setup and format different financial setups and use advance functions to deeper analyze your data.
The functions and formulas you will learn will not only teach you how to use Excel for finance, but it will teach you tools to become an Excel power user in other areas. I will teach you shortcuts and tips that will impress anyone employer.
At the end of each section I have also created quizzes for you to make sure you are understanding the concepts and remember them for life!
What you will learn:
- The basics of excel: how to input numbers, how to input formulas, and the different functions of Excel
- How to create a professional financial analysis setup
- Build a common size income statement
- Functions that will help you analyze your data at a deeper
- Create multiple scenarios
- Vlookup, hlookup, index & match functions
- How to build dynamic queries
- Finance functions (NPV, IRR, Payback Period)
- How to create a macro
- How to create integrated financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows)
- How to create debt schedules and pp&e schedules
- Forecasting revenues
- Running a statistical regression
- How to create pivot tables and dashboards
What you will need:
- A computer, laptop, or tablet
- Microsoft Excel
- Hunger to learn
30-day money back guarantee
In the rare case that you feel the course was not helpful or isn’t for you I will refund your money up to 30 days. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.